Solution Finder Get Tech Support

design examples for isolated Flyback schematic with LYTSwitch-5

Posted by: yuriykov on

We project led-driver on base LYTSwitch-5. We need any design examples for isolated Flyback schematic with LYTSwitch-5. Could you help me?

Comments

Submitted by yuriykov on 03/18/2016

We project led-driver on base LYTSwitch-5. We need any design examples for isolated Flyback schematic with LYTSwitch-5. Could you help me?

Submitted by PI-Crumb on 03/21/2016

hi Yuriykov,

We do have a flyback LYT-5 DER (DER-528) but it is still in the approval process prior to website release.

Nevertheless, you can use PI expert online to do the paper design. Please see link below. I am also attaching a sample schematic for reference.

Some components like D1, R3 and C6 are there to meet higher surge requierements so it may not be required on other applications.

Also, if you need immediate support on your project, you may contact our local FAE representative in your region.

https://piexpertonline.power.com/site/login

Attachment Size
LYT5 sample flyback schematic 62.65 KB
Submitted by dhruv15 on 03/27/2016

Hi...i design 90 W with 100 V and 0.9 A using PFS704. i study your reference design of 150 W using PFS and LCS. my question in can i use only one PFS in my power supply....

Submitted by PI-Neela on 04/04/2016

if you mean using PFS only and not using LCS together with PFS, yes, you can use only PFS in your design. But I am not sure about your specs of 100V 0.9A, you refer to 100Vac as input Vac or 100Vdc as output of PFC? PFS works with 100Vac, but not 100Vdc.