Solution Finder Get Tech Support

LNK4023D Design file

Posted by: v.noori on

Hello dear.
i am interesting to use LNK4023D in my design of USB Charger . i download from PI website the user Guide document and Schematic and Gerber files . but i can not find PCB file . can i have PCB files no Gerber file . it can be very useful for me.

best regard

Comments

Submitted by PI-LeoDavinci on 01/06/2020

Hi,

Good day. Thank you very much for your interest in using Power Integrations product particularly LNK4023D. With regards to the PCB file, kindly give your email address and we will send the file to you.

Regards,

Leo

Submitted by PI-LeoDavinci on 01/16/2020

Hi,

Kindly check your email for the board file.

Regards,

Leo

Submitted by nmprakash on 07/29/2021

Dear Team,

Could you please help me to share schematic and gerber file for LNK4023D Non-Isolated design for Universal AC to DC 5V atleast 600mA average load, peak load of 1A, sleep load of <50mA.

Please share any other schematics as well which will meet this requirements. 

My email address 

kumar21emailaddress@gmail.com
Submitted by PI-ZBDelta on 08/04/2021

Hi nmprakash,

Unfortunately, the only designs for LinkSwitch-4 (LNK4023D) are the ones on the website.

For your application, I would recommend RDR-201. It is a 5V, 1.2A output, CV adapter with 90mW no load input power using LinkSwitch-3 (LNK625PG). LinkSwitch-3 also has an integrated 725 V power MOSFET while LinkSwitch-4 uses an external BJT.

I will send the board files to your email.

Submitted by nmprakash on 08/05/2021

Hi PI-ZBDelta,

Thanks so much for your recommendation.

Is there any way I can get a reference design peak current of 600mA and average current of 300mA and sleep current of 30mA without flyback option. I do not want to use transformer for my design. 

Please suggest me a reference circuit for the same.

Submitted by PI-ZBDelta on 08/09/2021

Hi nmprakash,

You can use RDR-721. It is a 5V, 550mA output non-isolated buck using LinkSwitch-TN2 with <40mW no load input power.