솔루션 찾기 기술 지원

DI-130

Posted by: Yoji Maeda on

Hi, would you teach me the intellectual property condition for the valley fill circuit which is used in this DI-130?

댓글

Submitted by PI_Crusher on 01/07/2009

Hello Yoji,

If you have specific questions we may be able to help you.

Cheers,
PI_Crusher

Submitted by Yoji Maeda on 01/07/2009
Thank you for your reply. Though I want to apply the DI-130 design to a application, a co-worker said that the basic design of the valley fill PFC circuit which is used in the DI-130 is a patented technology. I have serched the US patents and many related patents were found. My question is " Is it OK to apply the basic valley fill circuit not to violate the property?". regards
Submitted by PI-Chekov on 01/07/2009

Sent you a personal message

Cheers

PI-Chekov

Submitted by Yoji Maeda on 01/08/2009
Thank you but my spam mail checker has removed your mail, I have corrected the setting and please send your message to me again. Best regards Yoji
Submitted by treez on 01/08/2009
Feel absolutely free to use the Valley filler circuit as much as you like. I want to hear about it if somebody tries to stop you. The valley filler is basically a cap and a couple of diodes.... if you can take a patent out on that then you can't drink your coffee in case somebody has a patent on it. Patents are good but can go too far when they prevent the advancement and furtherment of technological progress.
Submitted by PI-Chekov on 01/09/2009

Resent
Cheers
PI-Chekov