When we start the driver it tooks 10 seconds to reach at 350mA.
it starts with 98mA, gradually increase with some flicker and then set to 350mA.
This doesn't happen if we start it soon after switching it off.
If driver is off for 1 or more hours than this problem arise again.
I have attached Circuit and Screenshot of PIXI designer data.
Input: 23.12 Watt, 220 V, 50hZ
PF : 0.956
Output: 0.352 Amp, 57.8 Volt
Efficiency: more than 87%
I have made 3 circuits but all have same problem.
I found same problem in another circuit (With Dimmer and Bias Winding)
I have made following changes to Solve my issue but failure.
1) Changes the Main IC LNK409EG
2) Changes Diode BYC8X-600 to DSR6V600
3) Uses Various output Capacitor : 100uF 100V, 220uF 100V, 47uF 100V
4) Changes Feedback Diode 1N4148 to UF4007
5) Discharges Each and Every Capacitor (Input, Output, Bias, Feedback) and Inductor
6) Changes Capacitor in Voltage Pin : 4.7uF 400V to 2.2uF 400V
7) Changes Transformer EE25 to EE30
8) Changes Capacitor parallel to FMMT(82K & 33K) : 1uF to 100nF
9) Checks temperature of each part, Try to cool every part with FAN
10) Checks in Three Stats: Open Frame, Box, Potting, Open frame with FAN
11) Checks with Bias Winding & Input 100E Resister (Series with 2.2mH Filter)
12) Uses 1.5M resister Between Ground & Voltage pin fir tight voltage Control.
13) Removed 100nF Feedback Capacitor
I do not know but I found one weird behavior in circuit : I removed R7 -168k Feedback Resister and still this circuit outputs 115mA Current with 7W.
Everything working good with good efficiency and power factor in this circuit. We Tested it continuously more than 72 hour. There is no problem if we running it continuously without switch it off.